- Establish protection and security levels that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- Personalize web browsing and make it easier for users. Cookies are associated with individual anonymous users and their computers, and do not provide references enabling any personal data to be gathered or deduced.
Users can configure their browser to notify them and reject the cookies sent by this website and will still be able to access its content. However, please be aware that this may reduce the functionality of the website.
The following cookies are installed when accessing the website
- Technical cookies These are necessary for navigating the bank's website and using its different options or services, as well as for saving cookie use preferences. They are used to monitor data transmission and traffic, and to carry out security checks.
- Social Cookies: These are installed by external service providers when the user shares content from this site on any of their sites. You can check the specific conditions on these service providers websites: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube.
- Analytics Cookies. These are used to track how users interact with the content of this website. We use the services of Google Analytics and Crazy Egg.
Cookie installation will follow after user providing consent. This consent is considered given once the user access this website or performs specific actions providing express consent for the cookies installation.
How to disable cookies in the major web browsers
You can block or disable cookies in your browser settings. The web browser allows you to refuse the installation of cookies or to refuse a specific cookie.
The following is a list of these tools in the major web browsers, where you can find more information about disabling cookies.
Versions 7 and 8
Version 10 and later